COMPOST or BLACK GOLD? II
- Compost provides primary nutrients as well as trace minerals,
humus and humic acids, in a proportion that almost exactly matches
plant requirements. Compost also helps unlock minerals present
in existing soil. Why waste money on fertilizers when you do
not have to.
- Compost is a food source for earthworms, beneficial insects
and microorganisms that prevent disease. Compost helps prevent
many soil borne diseases, it contains Nematode destroying fungus
and compost is used as a treatment for many plant diseases such
as "Brown Patch", "damping off" and many
other plant diseases. Why spend money on dangerous synthetic
- Compost helps tight clay soil become more friable and breathe
while helping sandy loose soils hold water and nutrients better.
Compost helps increase air spaces, drainage and aeration of
soils and resists compaction. Compost helps soils hold and store
water better and still allow the soil to breathe. Saves time
and the expense of water on lawns and plants.
- Compost contains growth promoting hormones for plants that
encourages plants to develop a large healthy root zone (wider
and deeper) which helps plants tolerate drought conditions,
insects and disease. Why spend money on dangerous chemicals
and replacing valuable plants?
- Compost acts as a buffer against chemicals and absorption
of dangerous heavy metals by plants. Microbes in compost break
down hazardous chemical pollutants from pesticides and herbicides
to oil and diesel fuel. Using compost make your yard safer for
children to play in and for family pets.
- Compost helps buffer soils against extremes in acidity or
alkalinity (high or low pH) and compost tea is an excellent
foliar fertilizer and natural fungicide.
- Each year we use compost the soil becomes healthier and we
get better plants. Using compost saves consumers lots of money,
with the benefits increasing each year. Compost is made from
100% recycled materials diverted from landfills or being burned
hence using compost helps the environment in other ways.
- That's why compost is often referred to as "BLACK GOLD"
= It saves $$$, Time, and Work!
Nature's Way Resources
101 Sherbrook Circle Conroe, Tx 77385
(936) 321-6990 Metro (936) 273-1200 Conroe
(936) 273-1655 Fax